2. I joined the graduate school club and purchased EndNote through the University's software site. Between the tutorial the DNP students enrolled in N6000 got from Eccles library, and google I was able to import my retrieved citations from Cochran Library and add them to my list of sources for pain management information in EndNote. In the EndNote library I can sort my software by Author, date, Journal name, reference type, and create and label groups in which I can place my various citations so that I can work on more than one topic in my library. EndNote also will search for full text files and connect them (if able to access them)to the citation with a simple right-click, find full text command. EndNote can be used to "write and cite" in Word documents making proper citation within the paper simple and put citations and references in a whole host of formats including our beloved APA format.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Module 2, Question 2
2. I joined the graduate school club and purchased EndNote through the University's software site. Between the tutorial the DNP students enrolled in N6000 got from Eccles library, and google I was able to import my retrieved citations from Cochran Library and add them to my list of sources for pain management information in EndNote. In the EndNote library I can sort my software by Author, date, Journal name, reference type, and create and label groups in which I can place my various citations so that I can work on more than one topic in my library. EndNote also will search for full text files and connect them (if able to access them)to the citation with a simple right-click, find full text command. EndNote can be used to "write and cite" in Word documents making proper citation within the paper simple and put citations and references in a whole host of formats including our beloved APA format.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment